We are seeking career professionals committed to making a difference. We offer exciting opportunities in marketing, program development, technology, research, advocacy, publishing, fund developement, sales, and many other areas. Working with Girl Scouts - an organization with a solid history and a growing future - means working to your full potential in a dynamic and diverse environment.
Girl Scouts of Southeastern New England's headquarters is located in Warwick, RI.
Marketing and Communications Specialist
Marketing/Social Media Intern
Urban Outreach After-School Positions
Summer Camp Positions
When you choose to work at a Girl Scout camp, you choose to be part of a caring, supportive community of people who build girls of courage, confidence and character. We operate four day camps (Camp Green Forest in West Kingston, RI; Camp Promising Acres in Swansea, MA; Camp Cookie in Glocester, RI; and Camp Rocky Farm in Newport, RI) and one overnight camp (Camp Hoffman in West Kingston, RI). Girl Scouts of Southeastern New England's summer camp season begins in early July and ends in mid-August.
GSSNE is an Equal Employment /Affirmative Action Organization.
- All staff receive training in camp and program skills, operational and emergency procedures, leadership skills, age-level characteristics, positive discipline and conflict resolution.
- In addition to your salary, you may choose one of two incentives. You can either sign up your child to attend Girl Scout camp at a significant discount (discount varies by the number of years you’ve worked for Girl Scout camps) or you can sign up for an “educational incentive” ($30 for each week of day camp that you work; $180 if you work the entire overnight camp season). The educational incentive is payable directly to your college or university or other institute that provides training (e.g. YMCA).
- Who Can Apply
- All staff must be at least 18 years old by the start of the camping season. Some positions require certifications. If possible GSSNE will help a staff member procure these certifications.
- How to Apply for Summer Camp Positions
- Complete a summer camp application and return it to:
Girl Scouts of Southeastern New England
or via fax at 401.421.2937. You must also ask three individuals (not relatives) who can judge your qualifications for this position to fill out this reference survey.
500 Greenwich Ave
Warwick, RI 02886