Now there's a new way to find out what training sessions are available for girls. Click the icon below to access our new online calendar for all council programs, trainings and events. There's a separate tab for each.
Some helpful hints:
- The deadline for registration is generally two calendar weeks prior to the session or as noted.
- Register early to avoid disappointment.
- Minimum course size is 10 unless otherwise noted. If the minimum is not reached by the registration deadline, the course may be canceled and you will be notified by telephone or email. Every effort will be made to place registrants in another course.
- Confirmations with location will be mailed once registration has been processed.
- Registrations received less than two weeks before an event are not eligible for refunds.
- Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors who have completed the GSUSA Program Aide core training or Volunteer-in-Training I may attend adult trainings in order to become proficient in a particular topic.
Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to call us at 401.331.4500 or 800.331.0149 or at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.