When you just can't wait for what you'll do next, you can do anything!
At Girl Scouts, girls are always counting down to the next adventure they'll go on together. Maybe it's artistic. Maybe it's an experiment. Maybe it's getting outside or helping the community. With us, you'll make a bunch of new friends and have a ton of new experiences that show you how exciting the world is, and how awesome you are, over and over again.
Check out all the fun and exciting experiences girls can share in Girl Scouts by clicking on the icon below.
So, what are you waiting for? Join today!
Many Ways to Be a Girl Scout
A girl can be a Girl Scout in many different ways. You can:
- Register individually and get regular updates by mail on council-wide events and opportunities.
- Sign up for Girl Scout Camp. GSSNE offers day and resident camping opportunities for girls.
- Join a short-term interest group. Sessions may focus on careers, engineering, sports, theater, and money management, just to name a few!
- Join a troop/group with a group of girls and a couple of adults in your area.
- Attend an urban program after school, at a community center or childcare agency. GSSNE has developed many strong partnerships with non-profit organizations to provide the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to girls in urban neighborhoods.
- Whether you're a girl who wants to be in a traditional troop or a college student working on a community service project, there's something for you in Girl Scouts. The possibilities are endless!
Join Now - Click here to register online!
Returning Girl Scout? Click here to register online with a credit card or submit a Girl Registration Form in English or in Spanish to renew your membership.
Find Out More - New Girl scouts
Brand new to Girl Scouts? Please contact the following individuals, depending on the geographic area you're interested in, and they'll let you know about troop availability -- any time of the year.
Fall River, Rehoboth, Seekonk, Somerset, Swansea, Westport
(401) 331-4500 x 1406
(401) 331-4500 x 1401
(401) 331-4500 x 1407