By purchasing your uniform pieces, Journey books, fashion apparel, gifts and other Girl Scout items locally, you are supporting the girls in our council. Proceeds from our Girl Scout shops help underwrite the costs of adult and girl training, recruitment, and informative publications like S’More News, our monthly e-newsletter, the Program Guide and our Summer Camp Catalog.
Save your time. Save gas. Click here to access our secure, online shopping site! Our shipping rates are very reasonable and we accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express. All proceeds benefits the girls in our council. Comments on our new site? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.
Preview what we have to offer at our shops via our cool Virtual Catalogs!
Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting
The Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting
(or GGGS) is available for each program level - Daisy through
Each girl will want her own copy since GGGS will contain
information such as:
- Girl Scout history
- Girl Scout traditions
- What’s special about being a Girl Scout
- List of emblems and awards
(i.e. membership stars, GSUSA strip, council
- Awards log
- Diagram of sash/vest with badge placement
- Bridging award requirements for relevant program level
- Bronze, Silver, Gold Award requirements for relevant program levels
- Additional program information for each level such as Program Aide or
Counselor in Training info
- Journey map for relevant program level
- Map showing all the councils and special Girl Scout places (i.e., the
Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, World Centers, etc.)
Questions about the Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting
and the future of badges? Click here--> GSUSA FAQS